la la la la Lady Skaterrrr

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lady Skater

This pattern is like a sweet melody.
My second version of the Lady Skater made in a fun animal print jersey from Fabric Mart. This version fits a little better in the back as I fudged some more alterations. Promise I will be posting my muslin pics from the first version later this week. I have a few things I want to try that were suggested by you all so I'll let you know how those work.  This fabric is a light weight jersey that will be perfect for Spring/Summer. I don't give a poo though if it is only 11 degrees outside, throw on some tights and boots and I'm good to go!

Lady Skater

If you'd like to see a few more pics and me ramble on some more about how awesome this pattern is check out my post for the Fabric Mart blog.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. that fits like a dream. Looks just plain gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love this in animal print! You're brave to wear a dress in 11-degree weather, though! You won't catch me in anything but long pants... with long johns underneath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seekatsew@wordpress.comFebruary 12, 2014 at 12:32 PM

    Love both of them, I have already made 2 and want to make more. I love the way you have styled the animal print one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress! That animal print really suits you and the shape of the dress is super flattering. I wish I could join you in saying, "I don't give a poo" about the cold. Unfortunately, I've been finding myself unable to have that attitude, and I really miss wearing dresses more often. Hurry up, spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I La la love a leopard print. I'd like a duplicate of this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh! I love this version! It's adorable! I need to get this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cute! i made an animal print lady skater too! same 3/4 sleeves too :) i finished it back in november i think, but still haven't taken blog photos because i've been a very lazy blogger. must do that soon. love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm pretty sure this is my dream Lady Skater! Can I pleaseeee copy you!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love it all accessorized!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress. Very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOO I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it! Very cute dress and I love the red hair!

    ReplyDelete